Please follow these submission guidelines when submitting something to the feature gallery or to favourites.
HOW TO SUBMIT A PICTURE
Click on submit art to the group. Choose your picture. Choose the CATEGORY!!!!!! Click on submit.
1. Over 18: The model in the picture MUST be over 18. This is the law and it isn't something we can ignore. The people who run this group and you as the person who submitted the picture could get into a lot of trouble if this law is ignored.
2. Subject Matter: The main focus of the picture must be boobs. We are a boob fetish group so we don't want a thousand images of boobs. We also don't want really explicit genital shots as again that would mean the picture wasn't about the boobs.
3. Quality: Is your picture a good representation of boobs? If it isn't then please don't submit.
4. Submission Rates: There are three parts to this guideline. Please Don't:
a. Submit a massive number of pictures which do not fit into the group theme, basically submitting large amounts of pictures with nothing at all to do with boobs
b. Submitting the same picture over and over multiple times. Sometimes we get moderation requests for the same piece of work multiple times. If it is twice and a genuine mistake then that is ok, but we can't moderate the same pic twice so try not to do it.
c. Please do not try and submit pieces which have been declined before to the group, they have been declined for a reason. Try again with a new picture.
5. Miscategory: If you accidentally submit something to the wrong folder. This is a pretty new feature so we are giving you a grace period to get used to it. Please try and submit to the correct category as it saves us the time of going through them and putting them in the right place. Please don't submit everything to featured.
What Will Happen If You Fail To Follow Submission Guidelines
If you fail to follow the guidelines for the submissions process then the co-founders who moderate this group do have the power to ban you from the group. We aren't nasty people and we do accept that mistakes happen, we will give you warnings and a chance to rectify the situation but if you continue to fail in meeting the submission guidelines, especially if it is deemed as malicious in nature, action will be taken.
Please respect if we say no we wont always have a reason to give because we don't have time. Please don't ask and if you do and get an answer you don't like or don't get an answer at all please don't be surprised as we have a lot of pictures to get through a day. Also don't be rude, we don't have the time for it.
We do love to see your pictures though so please keep submitting, we have so many great members and haven't had many problems so far. Keep being awesome